Commander D 是國內少見的 SM 主題酒吧，裡頭吊環等設備齊全，氣氛絕佳，值得大家多支持！規則照舊：不用寫報名信，不用付報名費，請帶著嘴巴來到 Commander D，點杯咖啡、美酒，與我們一起邊喝邊talk。
- 時間: 固定在每個月第二個週六下午3~6點。本月日期為六月九日。
- 地點: Commander D
最接近捷運站為西門站(西門站至 Commander D 步行路線圖)。
- 費用: 入場免費，但需向店家點至少一杯飲料。為感謝店家提供這樣一個方便的場地，歡迎多點些飲料、餐點！
- 報名: 直接來就是啦！有Facebook的網友歡迎到活動網頁上按個參加。
- Commander D 於六月八日首度試營運，次日即是我們的脫殼日。若有運作生疏之處，請大家多多包涵體諒。
The June munch of BDSM Company Taiwan will be held as usual on the second Saturday (9th) of June, 3pm to 6pm. After the closing of G-Straight Cafe, we will move to a new venue: Commander D, a newly opened, SM-themed bar in Taipei!
Commander D, located in Ximen area, is fully equipped with BDSM facilities. You have to take a look! The rules remain the same: no registration, no surcharges apart from the food and drink. Everyone is welcomed to drop by and chat!
- Date: every second Saturday of the month.
- Time: 3pm to 6pm.
- Location: Commander D. Address: B1, No 36, Section 2, Kaifeng St., Taipei (台北市開封街二段36號B1). See Google Map. The nearest MRT station is Ximen 西門 (route from Ximen MRT station to the venue).
Note that the venue, located in a basement, does not yet have an obvious sign at the entrance. It is under a breakfast shop.
- Fees: Free. You have to buy some drinks from the bar, though.
- Registration: You may just show up and there is no need to register. However, you are encouraged to leave a comment telling people that you are coming, or click “Join” on our Facebook event.
- What do you do there?: We will mostly just talk, chat, and get to know friends. Since the venue is filly equipped, you can expect people to play with ropes, but it is still a munch and not a play party. The venue won’t mind if you’d like to dress up in some fetish wear, or show to people some of your favourite toys, though. Usual munch rules apply.
- Things to Note:
- Commander D opens at 8th of June, and our munch will be held right on the next day. The bar staffs will be as new to the venue as we are. Be tolerant if they make some mistakes or the drink are served slow, for example.
- Always ask for permission if you have to take photos, especially when a scene or a shibari demonstration is going on. Be sure that the photo does not include anyone who has not given you permission, even if they are in the background.
- Ask for permission before you touch any tools, toys, books, other belongings. And of course, people!
Hope to meet you there soon!